The congress will cover the latest research and discuss legal and ethical concern in forensic genetics. The pre-congress workshop schedule (August 23 and 24) is under development.
We will be soliciting abstracts on the following topics
- Forensic genetics and human genomics
- Population genetics and forensic DNA databases
- New polymorphisms of forensic interest
- Non-human DNA applications
- DNA casework methods and strategies
- Forensic mathematics and statistics
- DNA interpretation and evaluation
- Body fluid identification
- DNA phenotyping, pharmacogenetics, and epigenetics
- Standards, quality control, accreditation, and ethics
Abstract submission and early registration will open December 2020.